New Event & Mini Update: Mischief Maker
While we’re waiting for the 1.0.3 update, it’s time for a new event! This time, the Glory Rewards are new to the game! Read on to learn more!
Sylvasi, the Mischief Maker has been seen in Pan’s Vale. He’s yours during this event for just 120 Glory! So, unless you have some Glory saved up, you better start invading those enemies! This event will run for 2 weeks (until Monday 22nd December). We’ll be switching over to weekly events some time early in the new year.
- * Sylvasi (120 Glory): A new epic troop from Pan’s Value with new spell, Mischief, that converts gems and steals Attack.
- * Sylvasi’s Blades (60 Glory): A new epic weapon – only obtainable from this event
UPDATE: No Resets will be occurring until 1.0.3 is released, due to a problem with the in-game store.
From now on, every time we have a new event, there will be a PvP Rank Reset. Don’t worry though, you’ll be receiving souls based on your current rank when the event ends. One minor glitch you will notice (or NOT notice, I guess) is that until we have the 1.0.3 Update, you won’t be notified in-game about the reset OR about the Souls. Don’t worry though – you’ll be receiving them just fine. The current soul rewards are listed below:
|Rank 1:||100 Souls||Rank 6:||40 Souls||Rank 11:||16 Souls|
|Rank 2:||80 Souls||Rank 7:||35 Souls||Rank 12:||12 Souls|
|Rank 3:||60 Souls||Rank 8:||30 Souls||Rank 13:||8 Souls|
|Rank 4:||50 Souls||Rank 9:||25 Souls||Rank 14:||4 Souls|
|Rank 5:||45 Souls||Rank 10:||20 Souls||Rank 15:||No Souls|
As many players noticed, there was a bug in some troops’ Life Steal abilities. This resulted in those troops performing far better than was intended. The actual Life Steal effect is something we can’t fix until 1.0.3 passes through Apple’s certification process, so in the interim, we’re trialling some new abilities for these guys
- * The Crimson Bat now drains a flat amount of life – 8 Life points – regardless of how many enemy troops he hits. His damage is unchanged.
- * Lady Sapphira got a buff and a spell rework. She now deals True damage and gains Life and Attack. She no longer destroys gems.
- * The Vampire Lord, much like the Crimson Bat, now gains a flat amount of 4 Life.
- * The Wight remains unchanged (we found a workaround to fix HIS spell).
An exploit with Summer’s Fury was fixed by a small change to its ability (similar to what we did with the Cave Worm). Its damage now scales from Magic (and has had its base damage slightly lowered to account for this), while the number of gems it creates is now always 6.