This Halloween we will be running a special event in Gems of War called The Soul Harvest. It will have new troops and a new mythic weapon for players to collect. Don’t miss out, because they will not be available until next Halloween! Look out for more information closer to when The Soul Harvest begins.
- We have added extra Daily Deals for Common, Rare, and Ultra-Rare Medals for people who have been finding the “Kingdom Track” of Daily Deals was not providing what they needed.
- We have added extra Daily Deals for Writs, Colored Deeds, and Imperial Deeds.
We have added several new Heroic Gems in this update. Some of these we will reveal in future Campaigns or special Events.
- We have added new ways for Players to earn Verses. Players may now encounter rare Adventure Boards or Daily Deals that will contain Verses.
- We have made some improvements to the War Coin Daily Deals so they have a slightly higher chance of appearing.
- The Help button on Bounty and World events will now take players to the related articles on the Help Centre.
- We have fixed an issue where if a Mana Potion Gem is destroyed before the first turn, it would cause the AI to get the first turn.
- We have fixed an issue that would cause the game to occasionally lock up after an explore run on consoles.
- We have fixed an issue where Heroes and Doom troops were not being replaced by Gnomes during Gnome-a-Palooza.
- We have fixed an issue where some Classes would not unlock correctly if their quest was completed from a Class Trial.
- We have fixed an issue where Delve and Live Event teams were not updating correctly when Ascending Troops.
- We have fixed a visual issue where the Guild Background was not always displaying correctly after playing Guild Wars.
- We have fixed a visual issue for War Coin Daily Deals where the background was displaying incorrectly.
- We have fixed a display issue for Tiered Flash Offers where the amount of stock displayed for an offer would appear to reset if a player purchased all of the available stock and then restarted the game. (Players were unable to continue purchasing after using initial stock though).
- We have fixed a display issue for Tiered Flash Offers where viewing the reward help text would cause the offer reward icons to move.
- We have fixed an issue where Troops with spells that can only be cast once, could be summoned in and then cast their spell again.
- We have fixed an issue where Wyrmrun Troop original traits would cause the game to soft lock, requiring players to retreat.
- We will update the Wyrmrun troops to have these fixed Traits sometime next week, after all players have upgraded to the 5.7 version.
- We have also fixed an assortment of smaller issues.
This update will be available on Steam, iOS, Android, Xbox, and PlayStation.