CONSOLE: 2.1.5 Patch Notes
Welcome to Console 2.1.5…
* The cost for creating a new guild has been increased to 25,000 gold from 1,000.
* Updating the Guild Announcement is now done through the Admin panel, and will be displayed in guild chat as the first item
Guild Overview Tab
- * All your guild stats arranged along the top
- * There are 6 Guild Statues with levels, one for each Gem Mastery
- * Each Guild Statue gives a series of bonuses based on its level. You can view these bonuses by tapping on the “?” button under each statue.
- * Statues gain XP/Levels as people donate to the respective colored tasks
- * Guild Management button has been moved to the Top Left corner
Guild Task Tab
- * 6 Tasks, one for each statue, each one increasing in cost & reward during the week. Each one with different rewards.
- * Contribution popup now has the option to “complete” a task immediately
- * Completed tasks now mail out rewards to ALL guild members (including the player completing it)
- * Complete ALL tasks for a color in a week to gain a 7-day skill bonus unique to that color… e.g. RED = +3 Attack for all troops for 7 days. The durations stack.
- Contribute to a task with a single button press to streamline the task completing functionality
Guild Seals Tab
- * Here you can see any Guild Seals you’ve earned. Tasks that generate Guild Seals are all listed, along with their value
- * Click CLAIM ALL to get all your earned seals
- * Individual Seal contributions are capped at 1500 per week, though the cap is raised if you purchase guild seals from the shop.
- * On the right you see how your Guild Chest upgrades as the Guild Members earn seals .
Guild Shop Tab
- * You can purchase 3 items… each one gives you extra SEALS, and also gives Guild Keys to all guild members (including yourself)
Guild Roster Tab
- * Our new roster… shows everything without tabs, and also lets you sort the guild on a number of things
- * Tapping the “menu” button on a guild member, opens a small popup menu that lets you perform actions on them
Guild League Tab
- * Functions exactly like the old one except that there are a bunch of new Leagues to progress through, all with bigger gold bonuses.
- * Guild Chests are accessible from the Chest Menu (They live between Event and VIP chests)
- * Openable with Guild Seals (or Keys obtained from guildmates making guild purchases)
- * Only place to unlock Guild Guardians, which drop from 50% of all Guild Keys you use.
- * Guild Guardian start off as Common Troops
- * Guardians possess strong support spells
- * Require EXTRA Traitstones to upgrade
- * Scale REALLY hard in levels 16-20 to the equivalent of a mythic in stats
- * As they are special troops, they have a unique 3rd trait similar to Legendary cards
- When a guild completes all 72 tasks (there are about 20 of you right now – more than we expected!), they now unlock Legendary Tasks. Each Legendary task costs 1,000,000 Gold in contributions, and will give 3 random rewards chosen from the following list:
* 25-60 Gems
* 100-500 Glory
* 10-25 Glory Keys
* 2-6 Gem Keys
* 2-4 Event Keys
* 100-140 Guild Seals
* 20-30 Minor Traitstones
* 2-6 Arcane Traitstones
* A Legendary or Mythic Troop
A guild can complete as many Legendary Tasks as they like within a week. At the beginning of the following week (Monday 7am GMT), everything resets and they must complete all 72 minor tasks to unlock Legendary Tasks again.
- (and yes, Guild Seals obtained this way will raise your weekly cap, so they don’t count against the 1500 you can earn normally)
- For the record, the total value of items in a Legendary task can vary, but on average, their value is about 150 Gems.
* Global and Guild rooms
* Chat on multiple channels
* Access the user profile of others directly from chat
* Invite other players to your guild from the Profile Menu
* Block other players from the Profile Menu
* Chat now displays Timestamps
* Slick console focused design
* Chat window can be moved around the screen using the right stick
* Open Chat at any point throughout the game by pressing the Touchpad (PS4) or View (XB1) button on the controller
* Chat window can fade to different levels and can be on screen at all times, allowing you to always keep up to date in chat while still playing the game as per normal gameplay
* Avatar artwork has had a visual upgrade
* Players are now able to customize their hero further than before with:
- * New Hair styles
- * Ability to change Hair Color (ever wanted blue hair, now you can)
- * Facial Features (like tattoos, piercings, scars etc.)
- * Ability to change Feature colors
- * Human Avatars are now available in a darker skin tone
* Players are able to wear one set of Armor while getting a bonus from another set
- * Your armor bonus can be chosen in the Hero Menu on the Armor Bonus tab.
- * Your visible armor can be chosen in the Hero Menu on the Appearance tab.
- * Armor hats and helms are now separated from armors (so if you wanted to wear that awesome Vampire Hat while wearing Viking Armor you can)
* Player level cap has been raised from 1,000 to 10,000.
* Players will gain one more Skill point every 100 levels up to 2000
* Player receive an event key in mail for each level they get over a 1,000.
* Defending teams can now be customized to better suit your preferred play style
* All players can pick preferences for their Defense Team’s gem matches
* Test your defense teams from the defense tab in the PvP menu
* AI will pick more appropriate board matches according to 4 or 5 or a kind, mana which your team still requires, or to deny any opponents from gaining mana
* AI Troop Spells should cast at more appropriate times
* With more troops being added to kingdoms, we’ve increased the number of Stars you can earn.
* Currently kingdoms can reach 7 Stars (if they have enough troops).
* We will unlock more Stars in the future as the number of troops in each kingdom increases.
* While it yet to be available, keep an eye out for the next two kingdoms – Dragon’s Claw and Blackhawk.
* These new kingdoms will be available in the following weeks to come
* New Tasks are now available relating to Explore Mode
* New Tasks are now available relating to new troop types and kingdoms
* Hero Class Type now counted for “Use x troops of type”
* Revenge tasks now work correctly
* Withering Touch and Double Legendary Packs
* Lapina and Dwarf Packs
* Guild Packs
* NOTE: These are currently only available on Xbox One, and will be available in the following weeks on PS4
* Console players now have the Maugrim Woods rework from the PC/Mobile version
* Resource counters have been added to the battle game, so you can keep track of how close you are to resource caps.
* A new Soundtrack has been added to the game, 40 minutes of original music composed for Gems of War by Aaron C Edwards.
* VIP levels now go to level 15. As before, each level gives new benefits.
* Troop Collection Filter can now be sorted by Spell Effects and Traits
* Loading Screen visual improvement
* Disenchanting troops menu now goes to max when decreasing at zero
* New reorder spell animation
* Troop Crafting menu now shows base level stats instead of stats with bonuses
* Spells now display all useful pop-outs instead of just the first 2, with new Mana Burn and Transform Spell tips
* Improved the controller disconnected message
* Blur now implemented in game
* Shop stability fixes and now changes to the gold tab if an error occurs
* SFX will no longer stop playing after extended periods of time
* Hero Menu masteries now display correctly at all points in time, it is no longer required to enter the guild menu first to get correct stats
* Hero Classes with Brown coloured weapon bonuses should now function correctly (Mechanist and Warden)
* Hero Class Menu should now show the correct active class
* Fixed the Stealthy trait functioning incorrectly when only stealthy troops remain
* Hero display now separates Class mastery bonuses from the Hero mastery bonus
* Teams having 4 or more team bonuses no longer breaks the Troop Card Info menu
* Spell/Trait Fixes
- Devour no longer works on Impervious troops
- Death Mark no longer has 2 turns before it can be activated
- Summoning and Transform should now work as intended
- Traits which are triggered on Death should no longer activate once the offending troop has died
* Casting spells too quickly would make the following spell animation disappear incorrectly
* Level 4 Kingdom Bonuses should now display correctly
* Claim All mail text is now being localised
* Setting Menu now displays correctly when on the Reward Banner Menu
* Class Progress bar on the world map now increases with battle wins
* PvP Reward Banners should now always display the correct rank
* No troop type removed from the Troop Collection Menu filtering
* Unlocking Troops from chests now displays base rarity instead of ascended rarity
* Tribute and Defense Collection screens now no longer show the old key design
* Mail Notification icon now immediately disappears when leaving the Mail Menu
* Event names now display correctly in supported languages
* Chest Menu now displays the correct localised Event Troop text
* Hero Profile menu now displays the correct time since the user has joined a guild
* Gems on the puzzle board should no longer appear larger in certain circumstances
* Barrier no longer gets activated multiple times during scatter damage
* Users can now promote themselves to rank 1 in a guild without a rank 1 player
* Trait images should now appear correctly on troops which were missing them