Welcome to 2.1.5…
* Avatar artwork has had a visual upgrade
* Players are now able to customize their hero further than before with:
- * New Hair styles
- * Ability to change Hair Color (ever wanted blue hair, now you can)
- * Facial Features (like tattoos, piercings, scars etc.)
- * Ability to change Feature colors
- * Human Avatars are now available in a darker skin tone
* Players are able to wear one set of Armor while getting a bonus from another set
- * Your armor bonus can be chosen in the Hero Menu on the Armor Bonus tab.
- * Your visible armor can be chosen in the Hero Menu on the Appearance tab.
- * Armor hats and helms are now separated from armors (so if you wanted to wear that awesome Vampire Hat while wearing Viking Armor you can)
When a guild completes all 72 tasks (there are about 20 of you right now – more than we expected!), they now unlock Legendary Tasks. Each Legendary task costs 1,000,000 Gold in contributions, and will give 3 random rewards chosen from the following list:
* 25-60 Gems
* 100-500 Glory
* 10-25 Glory Keys
* 2-6 Gem Keys
* 2-4 Event Keys
* 100-140 Guild Seals
* 20-30 Minor Traitstones
* 2-6 Arcane Traitstones
* A Legendary or Mythic Troop
A guild can complete as many Legendary Tasks as they like within a week. At the beginning of the following week (Monday 7am GMT), everything resets and they must complete all 72 minor tasks to unlock Legendary Tasks again.
(and yes, Guild Seals obtained this way will raise your weekly cap, so they don’t count against the 1500 you can earn normally)
For the record, the total value of items in a Legendary task can vary, but on average, their value is about 150 Gems.
* Resource counters have been added to the battle game, so you can keep track of how close you are to resource caps.
* A new Soundtrack has been added to the game, 40 minutes of original music composed for Gems of War by Aaron C Edwards.
* Mass Disenchant has returned to the game, disenchanting all your Mythic troops down to 4 copies. You can find it on the left hand side of Disenchant Tab in the Crafting Menu.
* Changed from 50% bonus Souls from battle to 25% (now that we’re allowing Necromancy to raise the Soul Cap in battle, we had to reduce the effect)
With the much-requested raising of soul cap via Necromancy, we’ve had to remove Necromancy from Valkyrie. Already one of the most versatile soul-generators in the game, having the ability to also raise the Soul Cap just made her WAY too powerful. We’ve shared Necromancy around with some extra troops however, and we’re excited to see what soul-farming teams everyone can come up with.
* Changed Necromancy trait to Mana Shield
* Changed Jinx trait to Necromancy
* Soul gain now scales off Magic
* Base Soul amount increased from 1 to 4
* Spell now gives Souls, scaled off Magic
* Souls given has increased from 10 to 15
* Spell has had a minor rework. Spell still deal damage, but now always causes random status effect (instead of the conditional effect which wasn’t working correctly). Spell also now has 20% chance of a Treasure Map (like his half-sister, Tyri)
* Spell has had a minor rework; all 3 affects will give an extra turn. Also all 3 affects now scale off Magic.
* Mana Cost increased from 12 to 13
* Fixed the issue on her 3rd Trait which caused it to trigger at the Start of both players’ turns.
* Changed Inscribed trait to Necromancy
* Changed Life Drain trait to Necromancy
* Fixed text in translations which said he killed a random ally instead of last ally
* Changed Daemon Bond trait to Necromancy
* Spell now gives Souls, which scale off Magic
* Spell changed to summon a random daemon, to match the spell text properly.
* Mana cost increased from 14 to 16
* Spell now gives Souls, which scale off Magic
* Soul gain increased from 1 to 10
The following troops will be available for refund for the next week:
* Queen Ysabelle
* Sacrificial Priest
* Fixed display issue for Guild Statue bonus timer
* Fixed issue where players needed to earn 61 Moves in Treasure Hunts to get Seals instead of 60
* Fixed issue that was causing Heroes to get more skill points from bonuses than they should (we will be revisiting Heros in a future update)
* Fixed an issue where the Chat Button would appear twice when looking at another player’s team then backing out of the battle
* Infernal King’s 3rd Trait is triggering even though he is stunned on Death
* Can start a new battle while in the middle of a battle through chat, causing the game to crash
* Guild Statues have a display issue, which means they aren’t showing their correct levels over level 100
* Ghost Orbweaver Hero triggered when it summons a Giant Spider on damage that caused death
* Summoned Troops’ traits are not triggering correctly
* AI summoned troops summoned with incorrect buffs (particularly on Warlord difficulties)
* Transformed enemy’s traits still triggering after being transformed
* Guild Reward mail saying that player collected rewards from another guild, when they hadn’t (We will be trying to get a fix out to the servers ASAP)
Please note this Update only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.