- We have added a new type of Adventure Task: Special Adventures.
- These Special Adventures tasks are custom Adventures that we can create for special events (such as Easter, Halloween, Luther’s Birthday, etc.)
- When they appear, they will replace only one of the 3 daily Adventures (the leftmost adventure slot).
- These Adventure’s will be marked as different with a red heading (instead of the rarity-colored heading), but otherwise they will function the same as a normal Adventure.
We have added new spell and trait effects that will create dual-colored storms. These storms will increase the chance to spawn of either of the 2 Color Gems. E.g. If there is a Blue/ Purple Storm currently running, whenever a new Gems drop in, it will have a higher chance of a Blue or Purple. However it may summon more blue than purple or more Purple than Blue (as both Blue and Purple have the same chance to be created). You will start to see this new effect in future troops.
- We have made some timing changes so players are less likely to click through an Orb of Chaos opening, causing some players to miss seeing what they received.
- We’ve added a help popup to the Faction menu, this popup will display the faction’s Banner (allowing players to see what colors the faction uses), and the Faction Pet.
- We have made a change to the Guild Roster menu, so that after viewing a member’s profile, the game will return to that same spot in the Guild Roster.
- We have added a small highlight to a Player’s Guild when viewing the Guild League so Players are able to quickly find their Guild in the list.
- When selecting Gem Mastery after levelling up, the screen will now display the Player’s new level.
- We have removed the holiday-themed logo, icon and splash screen until the 2020 Holiday Season.
- We have fixed an issue where the Gold Key icon would display in Treasure Hunt when giving rewards for Red Chests or higher at the end of the game.
- We have fixed a display issue where the Mastery icons were appearing too large on their colored orbs on Hero Class Info Menu.
- We have fixed an issue where the Suncrest shield was scaling incorrectly on the Stormcaller Class Menu.
- We have fixed an issue where troops freshly summoned (like Harpy), could trigger their traits, the same turn as being summoned.
- We have fixed an issue where on death summon traits could trigger on multiple copies of the troop (like Infernal King), instead just the troop that was killed.
- We have fixed an issue where Spells that eliminate all Armor (like Mang or Fleshripper) vs. Reflected Troops, reflect the Armor removed as Lethal Damage. This fix does not affect Spells that only eliminate part of the Armor (like Bone Dragon or Golem), nor will it stop reflecting lethal damage effects (like Assassinate or Bullseye traits).
- We have fixed several other minor Bugs.