Watch the world burn in this week’s event!
The Drifting Sands are a mysterious place, full of wondrous treasures and deadly creatures! But none, save for the Great Maw itself, are more dangerous than the ancient spirits who dwell therein, embodying the 6 elements of Krystara.
In your quest to gather the troops of the realms to your banner, you may have already encountered the Djinn, a Spirit of Air & Water. This week, you will meet the Ifrit, an Archon of Fire and Light!
These creatures have existed for millenia, and as far as historians know, they were controlled by sorcerers who lived in the ancient kingdom that existed here before the cataclysm broke the land. Since then, they have been trapped – in lamps, chests, vaults and other places, many of them driven mad by the solitude. Good luck, adventurers!
With the PVP reset comes payouts in Souls for your efforts on the battlefield against other players. Remember, you’ll have until the next event to climb as high as you can and earn yourself some souls. Here’s what you can earn at each rank:
- * Rank 1: 300 Souls, 2000 Gold, 100 Glory, 10 Glory Keys
- * Rank 2: 150 Souls, 1500 Gold, 50 Glory, 5 Glory Keys
- * Rank 3: 80 Souls, 1000 Gold, 40 Glory
- * Rank 4: 60 Souls, 900 Gold, 30 Glory
- * Rank 5: 50 Souls, 800 Gold, 20 Glory
- * Rank 6: 40 Souls, 700 Gold, 10 Glory
- * Rank 7: 35 Souls, 600 Gold, 5 Glory
- * Rank 8: 30 Souls, 500 Gold
- * Rank 9: 25 Souls, 400 Gold
- * Rank 10: 20 Souls, 300 Gold
- * Rank 11: 16 Souls, 200 Gold
- * Rank 12: 12 Souls, 100 Gold
- * Rank 13: 8 Souls, 50 Gold
- * Rank 14: 4 Souls, 10 Gold
- * Rank 15: 1 Gold
Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.
Also Bunni’Nog is not available in chests but will be coming in a future event.