Campaign Begins: Seal of Kurandara
A brand new Campaign begins today, join Scarlett in the Maugrim Woods, where there has been an unexplained recent increase of Daemon sightings.
During this Campaign, players can earn Stars to level this Campaign’s Artifact – the Seal of Kurandara. Each new level will expand the story of the Campaign and also give Skill Point bonuses to all battles (including PvP and Guild Wars). (These bonuses will only apply during the Campaign and are lost when the Campaign ends).
We have a sneak peek at a few of the rewards that will be available from the Elite Pass reward track. The battles against Vayna Soulmourn and Dullahan will only appear after the player wins 3 of the other battles. When the campaign ends, players can still earn unique rewards in the following ways:
- Shade of Kurandara & Kurandara – These troops will start appearing in chests 3-4 weeks after the Campaign ends
- This is similar to event troops being released 3-4 weeks after their events
- Weapons – These weapons will be craftable from the Soulforge the next time during their Kingdom’s event.
- Portraits, Emojis and Titles – Like Social Collectibles from Events, these will become available to purchase from Gems about 3 months after the Campaign ends.
- Kurandarito – As this pet is cosmetic, he will only be available during special Pet Rescues after the Campaign.
- Heart of Rage – This troop will not be going into chests, however players will have a chance to earn him from defeating Cedric Sparklesack in the Vault after the Campaign ends. (Wondering what this guy does? He’s part of a very special Soulforge recipe. Stay tuned for more information on that in the next few weeks.)