Campaign Begins: The Hellcrag Monument (Nintendo Switch)
A brand new Campaign begins today. Join Tyri in a search for an ancient Treasure Map said to lead to a lost city filled with riches.
During this Campaign, we have new Heroic Gems that players may encounter in puzzle battles, Gargoyle Gems.
Gargoyle Gems cannot be matched with other Gems, and must be destroyed either with spells that target them or by explosions (such as ones from a spell effect or Doomskull). The effect of the Gargoyle Gem when destroyed will depend on the type of Gargoyle Gem:
- Good Gargoyle Gem: This Gem will give all Allies a random Positive Status Effect when destroyed.
- Evil Gargoyle Gem: This Gem will inflict all Enemies with a random Negative Status Effect when destroyed.
During this Campaign, players can earn Stars to level this Campaign’s Artifact – The Hellcrag Monument. Each new level will expand the story of the Campaign and also give Skill Point bonuses to all battles (including PvP and Guild Wars). (These bonuses will only apply during the Campaign and are lost when the Campaign ends).
- Medusa – She will start appearing in chests 3-4 weeks after the Campaign ends.
- Medusa’s Ring – This weapon will be craftable from the Soulforge the next time during their Kingdom’s event after the Campaign ends.
- Portraits, Emojis and Titles – Like Social Collectibles from Events, these will become available to purchase from Gems about 3 months after the Campaign ends.
- Minidusa – As this pet is cosmetic, it will only be available during special Pet Rescues after the Campaign ends.