Campaign Begins: The Prismatic Key
A brand new Campaign begins today. Investigate, alongside Keghammer, a brand new type of Giant that has mysteriously appeared in Krystara.
During this Campaign, we have a new Heroic Gem that players may encounter in puzzle battles – the Giant Gem.
Giant Gems when matched with their color or destroyed, will give +5 Mana of their color, as well as exploding all Gems around them (they are the Mana Gem version of a Doomskull). They exist in all 6 Mana Colors. Giant Gems will occasionally (but rarely) drop like regular Gems during the Prismatic Key Campaign. Some Troops and Weapons will also be able to create them. Once the Campaign is over, they will no longer fall randomly, though the Troops and Weapons that create them, will continue to function.
During this Campaign, players can earn Stars to level this Campaign’s Artifact – The Prismatic Key. Each new level will expand the story of the Campaign and also give Skill Point bonuses to all battles (including PvP and Guild Wars). (These bonuses will only apply during the Campaign and are lost when the Campaign ends).
- The Onyx Giant – He will start appearing in chests 3-4 weeks after the Campaign ends.
- Onyx Blade – This weapon will be craftable from the Soulforge the next time during their Kingdom’s event after the Campaign ends.
- Portraits, Emojis and Titles – Like Social Collectibles from Events, these will become available to purchase from Gems about 3 months after the Campaign ends.
- Beryldog – As this pet is cosmetic, it will only be available during special Pet Rescues after the Campaign ends.
We have made some changes to Campaign Tasks and Rewards that will appear in this new Campaign, and all Campaigns going forward.
- Campaign Tasks: We have reduced the effort required to complete Campaign Tasks, where possible, by about 25-35%.
- New Rewards: We have included Dragonite and Cursed Runes as rewards for the Free Track, Elite Track, and for 1010+ Star tracks (for Elite+ Pass Players).
- Campaign Tasks: To keep these inline with the new changes for the regular Campaign Tasks, we have reduced the amount required to complete these tasks by a similar amount.