Feast of Fools
Goblins beware, Gob-Chomper is here!
It’s important to set goals in life. Gob-Chomper’s goal is to eat a Goblin King.
Addiction is a terrible thing, but in some cases, like Gob-Chomper, it serves the greater good. It all started when he chomped his first Goblin at the tender age of 3-and-a-half. That was Gob-Chomper’s age by the way, we’re not sure how old his first snack was, and it certainly wasn’t in any shape to tell us, as he devoured the rest of it in short order.
As Gob-Chomper grew, his tastes matured a little… he found that most Marauders were quite tasty, but he never forgot how those Goblins tasted… Fizzy Goblins (Shaman) and Goblins with Bacon (Boar Riders) were his favorite; in a pinch, even a Hobgoblin might do (though they tasted a little gamey).
But Gob-Chomper has kept this secret pleasure to himself for far too long. This week he’s making an appearance to share the joy of Goblin Chomping with all the adventurers in Krystara. Help him find that Goblin King!
With the PVP reset comes payouts in Souls for your efforts on the battlefield against other players. Remember, you’ll have until the next event to climb as high as you can and earn yourself some souls. Here’s what you can earn at each rank:
- * Rank 1: 300 Souls, 2000 Gold, 100 Glory, 10 Glory Keys
- * Rank 2: 150 Souls, 1500 Gold, 50 Glory, 5 Glory Keys
- * Rank 3: 80 Souls, 1000 Gold, 40 Glory
- * Rank 4: 60 Souls, 900 Gold, 30 Glory
- * Rank 5: 50 Souls, 800 Gold, 20 Glory
- * Rank 6: 40 Souls, 700 Gold, 10 Glory
- * Rank 7: 35 Souls, 600 Gold, 5 Glory
- * Rank 8: 30 Souls, 500 Gold
- * Rank 9: 25 Souls, 400 Gold
- * Rank 10: 20 Souls, 300 Gold
- * Rank 11: 16 Souls, 200 Gold
- * Rank 12: 12 Souls, 100 Gold
- * Rank 13: 8 Souls, 50 Gold
- * Rank 14: 4 Souls, 10 Gold
- * Rank 15: 1 Gold
Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.