Little Hunt on the Prairie
He’s on the hunt, he’s after you…
As Sir David ETTINborough – the famed two-headed naturalist of Broken Spire – once observed: “In any healthy ecosystem, as the number of prey rise, so too do the numbers of predators”.
So it makes perfect sense that as we’ve seen a growth in the number of Wildfolk in Krystara, a new predator was about to arrive.
Welcome, Wild Fang!
Wild Fang is a Gnoll with a particular predilection for slaughtering Wildfolk; Centaurs, Raksha, Wargare, he doesn’t discriminate. Rumors abound that his parents may have been killed by an over-zealous Centaur Scout when he was just a pup. Gnolls tend to be mildly unhinged even with a good stable upbringing, so this may go a long way to explain the motives behind this slavering, murderous furball of pure rage and hatred.
With the PVP reset comes payouts in Souls for your efforts on the battlefield against other players. Remember, you’ll have until the next event to climb as high as you can and earn yourself some souls. Here’s what you can earn at each rank:
- * Rank 1: 300 Souls, 2000 Gold, 100 Glory, 10 Glory Keys
- * Rank 2: 150 Souls, 1500 Gold, 50 Glory, 5 Glory Keys
- * Rank 3: 80 Souls, 1000 Gold, 40 Glory
- * Rank 4: 60 Souls, 900 Gold, 30 Glory
- * Rank 5: 50 Souls, 800 Gold, 20 Glory
- * Rank 6: 40 Souls, 700 Gold, 10 Glory
- * Rank 7: 35 Souls, 600 Gold, 5 Glory
- * Rank 8: 30 Souls, 500 Gold
- * Rank 9: 25 Souls, 400 Gold
- * Rank 10: 20 Souls, 300 Gold
- * Rank 11: 16 Souls, 200 Gold
- * Rank 12: 12 Souls, 100 Gold
- * Rank 13: 8 Souls, 50 Gold
- * Rank 14: 4 Souls, 10 Gold
- * Rank 15: 1 Gold
Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.