Tiger, Tiger, Burning Bright
Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty, little ball of Hate…
Occasionally some Raksha leave the Pridelands to find work as mercenaries. These wandering warriors are known as Rakshanin, and they have a reputation as fierce and honorable foes.
It’s likely that everybody’s favorite Raksha, Tau, began his journey as a Rakshanin, but sadly HE seemed to get sidetracked by his own ego. Most Rakshanin however do not have such amazingly-annoying personality defects.
To have a Rakshanin in your employ is more than a status symbol in Sword’s Edge, Blackhawk, and many other kingdoms; it is a statement of superiority, and yet, despite all the gold they earn as mercenaries, when a Rakshanin feels the “Call of the Pride” and returns home, he often simply gives the money away.
* Mana Cost reduced from 15 to 14
* Base spell damage increased from 2 to 3
* Gems destroyed increased from 8 to 10
* Immense Trait effect increased from 3 to 4 Life on 4 or 5 Gem Matches
The Behemoth has fallen behind a lot of other tanky troops lately, so we wanted to give him a nudge in the right direction, make him 20% cooler and more behemothic, and see how he fares. In particular, his Legendary Trait, Immense, now feels much more satisfying if you can cascade some 4/5 matches, and the increase in destroyed Gems from 8 to 10 nets you back just a couple more mana, and results in a little more board disruption that can have nice consequences for him and his team!
With the PVP reset comes payouts in Souls for your efforts on the battlefield against other players. Remember, you’ll have until the next event to climb as high as you can and earn yourself some souls. Here’s what you can earn at each rank:
- * Rank 1: 300 Souls, 2000 Gold, 100 Glory, 10 Glory Keys
- * Rank 2: 150 Souls, 1500 Gold, 50 Glory, 5 Glory Keys
- * Rank 3: 80 Souls, 1000 Gold, 40 Glory
- * Rank 4: 60 Souls, 900 Gold, 30 Glory
- * Rank 5: 50 Souls, 800 Gold, 20 Glory
- * Rank 6: 40 Souls, 700 Gold, 10 Glory
- * Rank 7: 35 Souls, 600 Gold, 5 Glory
- * Rank 8: 30 Souls, 500 Gold
- * Rank 9: 25 Souls, 400 Gold
- * Rank 10: 20 Souls, 300 Gold
- * Rank 11: 16 Souls, 200 Gold
- * Rank 12: 12 Souls, 100 Gold
- * Rank 13: 8 Souls, 50 Gold
- * Rank 14: 4 Souls, 10 Gold
- * Rank 15: 1 Gold
Please note this Event only applies to Steam, iOS and Android versions of the game.